We warrant all of our nursery stock to be viable, healthy and true to name at the time of shipment. Our warranty does not cover outplanting losses due to adverse weather conditions, animal damage, herbicide injury, improper planting techniques, or any other factor beyond our control. If your stock arives in poor condition due to mishandling of the shipping containers, or due to an unreasonable time in transit, see the Claims Section under our Ordering Information. If you feel that the stock is not satisfactory for any other reason, please contact us immediately. Under our warranty, we will replace losses of transplants in excess of 10% based on the following conditions:
- The stock must have been given proper care before, during, and after planting.
- Claims for Spring shipments must be made before July 1 of the same year.
- Claims for Fall shipments must be made before July 1 of the following year.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
- If we are unable to supply replacements in the same size and variety, we will furnish nearest size and variety.
- We are not liable for more than the original purchase price.
- Shipments of replacements will be at the customer's expense.
- This warranty does not cover field-grown seedlings, replacement stock of previous losses, or regular ground shipments to Zones 6, 7 & 8. (See Shipping Information.)
- This warranty does not cover canaan fir,concolor fir, douglas fir, fraser fir, upright yew, Canadian hemlock, and white pine transplants ordered from cold storage.